Featuring a bold design by Rebwar Saed, acclaimed Kurdish artist and partner of the Jiyan Foundation. Fill this extra-spacious organic cotton tote bag up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
Your purchase will fund an hour of psychotherapy for trauma survivors, in either an individual or group session; plus transport for patients to/from the treatment center from rural areas or refugee camps.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location