Featuring a vibrant, joyful design by Mina, one of the Jiyan Foundation's Kurdish-Iraqi artists.
This makes a great everyday essential, and reminder of the colors that spark joy in your life. Mina, Kurdish-Iraqi artist uses colors to express the emotions invoked from her life growing up in a multi generational family of artists. "Joy" by Mina reminds women and girls to be free with their colors - and themselves.
Your purchase will fund an hour of psychotherapy for trauma survivors, in either an individual or group session; plus transport for patients to/from the treatment center from rural areas or refugee camps.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location