"A garden full of flowers is always better than one single flower" - Salah Ahmad founder and President at Jiyan Foundation for Human Rights.
Impossible to look at without considering our common humanity, "Flower Girl" has become a symbol of Jiyan Foundation. Walking through life, "Flower Girl" picks only those flowers she finds most beautiful and as a result, she picks them all.
Designed by Mina, a teenager and emerging artist from northern Iraq who draws to remind women to let their colors shine.
Your purchase will fund two hours of psychotherapy for trauma survivors, in either an individual or group session.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|